We are Energy Floors and we help commercial and governmental organizations engage their customers and the public in sustainability, and speeding up the energy transition.
We believe that the whole world can already run on renewable energy. We just have to act smart and be creative with the available resources.
For our small and ambitious team, we are immediately looking for an enthusiastic & experienced Growth Marketer to help us and our customers speed up even more.
What are you going to do?
Sustainability and speeding up the energy transition are the words that makes your heart beat faster. Every day, hundreds of companies and municipalities around the world are looking for ways to engage their customers and public in creating a more sustainable world.
As a Growth Marketer it is your passion to show them the way to Energy Floors. You put your teeth in our target customer groups and know exactly what you want to present to them in terms of content. You think it’s cool to continuously watch how our online activities convert into enthusiastic leads. You eat dates like breakfast, lunch and dinner. In short: under your leadership we inspire an ever-growing network of companies and municipalities with our smart, interactive and energy generating floors.
- You translate our (marketing) strategy into a marketing plan for the medium term.
- You own the first phases in our customer journey from creating awareness to consideration, and conversion to sales qualified leads.
- You build and manage a dashboard in which all relevant marketing figures are reflected and you formulate actions to positively influence these figures and funnels (conversion rate optimization).
- You determine the optimal marketing mix in order to increase our online visibility and impact; you determine the channels on which we are active, the extent to which we do this and which tools we use for this.
- You check the figures (almost) daily to see what works, what does not work and where the opportunities lie to get online traffic in the right direction.
- You experiment wildly in the above area, for example by means of A/B testing.
- You set up campaigns to bring our services to the attention of the right target group, at the right time, through the right channel.
- You discuss the quality of the delivered leads with the sales team and promote collaboration and conversion.
- Together with the Content Marketers, you coordinate the content calendar every week, to surprise our network with the most suitable content.
- You monitor the branding of Energy Floors online.
- You are continuously working on the further development of our website, by optimizing existing pages and adding new ones.
- The same applies to our marketing e-mail automations, so that you have an optimal grip on the entire marketing funnel.
- You interact with and act as the first point of contact for external parties that support our online activities (both freelancers and more strategic partners).
Who are you?
Energy Floors is a scale-up based in Rotterdam where you get the freedom to make a difference. We are looking for someone who has the following skills:
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in the field of online marketing in a B2B environment.
- At least an HBO (Marketing) master’s degree.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills, in Dutch and English.
- Experience with the following is required: Google Analytics and the use of SEO and SEA, setting up and optimizing a marketing funnel, mail automation and e-mail campaigns, further development of websites in WordPress and growth hacking.
- It helps if you have experience with Zoho CRM, HubSpot and WordPress.
- You are a creative doer, go for results and like to work in a small ambitious and innovative team.
- You are interested in sustainability and technology, and you will also carry this out.
- Do you have experience at a scale-up? That’s a nice bonus!
What do we offer?
- A challenging and varied function full of opportunities to make an impact.
- A function for 32-40 hours per week.
- Workplace in our industrial office at RDM Rotterdam.
- A competitive salary based on age and experience.
- Personal growth plan and a package of secondary conditions include 25 holidays per year (based on full-time), free drinks, and the possibility of working from home for part of the time.
Interested in this role?
We encourage everyone who recognizes him/herself to apply, including freelancers. You can send your motivation letter + CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. In case you have any questions, please contact our CCO, Ferdi Faas at 06-23813177.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
Kris van Aalst
Technical Project Manager
Roeland de Bruijn
Commercial Director Sales
Online Marketing Manager
Jury de Zwart
Finance & Administration
Ilja van Rijswijk